Bed/Bath: 2bd+office / 2ba
Parking: 1-Car Parking
Terms: 1 Year Lease Terms
Beautiful Tri-level Loft featuring 2BD + Office, Huge Windows, 2 Fireplaces & Expansive Open Floorplan!
- Tri-level loft
- 2 bedrooms + office space with glass-block windows (One enclosed bedroom-middle level, 2nd open bedroom on bottom 3rd level, & office space open on bottom 3rd level)
- Open, bright and airy floor plan
- Unique ceiling-level arched windows in living area and smaller windows along top of wall to allow an abundance of natural light
- 2 gorgeous sandstone gas-fireplaces
- Ceiling fan
- Beautiful chef's kitchen features cherry cabinetry, granite countertops and breakfast bar, stainless steel refrigerator, dishwasher, microwave, gas oven/range, garbage disposal
- Good-sized sandstone-tiled bathrooms, with granite vanity in full bathroom
- Glass-block windows in bathrooms allowing for even, diffused light
- Hardwood floors on main living level, carpet on second level, and polished concrete on third bottom level
- Overhead lighting throughout on dimmers
- Entrance on every level
- 1-car parking
- Extra storage in garage included
- Washer/dryer in loft
- Photos are of similar unit
- Secure building with intercom/telephone entry system
- Security system in each unit
- Located 1/2 block from Trader Joe's and Bed Bath & Beyond
- Easy access to freeways 280 and 101, downtown San Francisco, the Financial District, AT&T Park, the Embarcadero, South Park, and all modes of public transportation
- Cats considered on an individual basis
A little over two decades ago, the area south of Market Street in San Francisco was a no-man’s land of warehouses, abandoned buildings — and, from a visionary’s perspective — plenty of untapped opportunities.
Today, SOMA has been completely re-imagined and bears little resemblance to its former self. Here, sleek luxury condominiums to rival those in Manhattan stand cheek to cheek with towering high rises, while in their shadow stands a stadium, world-class museums and convention centers, trendy bars and restaurants, and the thriving, innovative tech community that started it all.
In a Word
The epicenter of urban living in San Fr...
More About South of Market